Friday 8 July 2011

Time management

How do people find time to keep up with blogs, twitter, etc I keep meaning to post something but it always seems to end up as 'I'll do it after I finish this' or 'I'll just do that first' & before I know it several hours have passed & I still haven't managed to update anything.

Well here's a very quick update on the past week:

The presentation for the Oxford University Club is coming along nicely - topic: Adding value to collections: Trade Literature as a research tool'.

The LGBT in Libraries meetings went very well & things are moving towards a launch of the collection in Sept/Oct time. In the meantime I will be putting together blogs & other online activities to advertise it & guage support.

I'm still trying to figure out ways of building more 'obvious' advocacy roles into my profile, so if anyone knows of any campaigns/projects that may be looking for volunteers please let me know, particularly if they involve: equality & diversity; disability or LGBT rights; digital access & assistive issues; social inclusion or the library as a community space. Thanks.

I'm also determined to get my portfolio finished by the end of this month (I said that last month as well, but this time I really really mean it - honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment